Dental implants act as artificial roots and can be restored to look like individual teeth in areas of the jaw where natural teeth are missing.
Today’s dental implants are made of superior surgical grade titanium and coated in a substance to promote the fusing of bone to the implant surface. The result is a strong, stable and reliable tooth replacement solution.
Implants can achieve several benefits:
- Replace a missing tooth without the need to involve neighbouring teeth
- Maintain proper alignment by preventing teeth from moving into the gap left by a missing tooth
- Provide support and stability for improved biting, chewing and speech
- Support a bridge or denture for optimal comfort and function
- Preserve the bone height and width in the area of the missing tooth
- Restore confidence by creating an attractive and healthy-looking smile